Small apartments in big cities is a major issue these days that effect the lifestyle of people. In order to conserve space various space saving furniture and storage options are being used. Bunk beds are one of these super savior option. These beds are mostly used in kids bedroom. For children its more than a space saving bed, for them, it’s fun and joy. Siblings are able to share a bedroom with separate compartments and that too with more space for toys, books and an open area for other activities.
A large number of variants are available to choose from in a myriad of styles, shapes and designs. Regardless of budget, ages of the children, space issues, one will be able to locate the right bed that will bring comfort, enjoyment and happiness to the family. Moreover, with advancement in designs and construction material, modern beds are long lasting and can be customized by adding drawers, desks, cabinets and trundles into the bed design. However, if it is used or set up improperly, kids can hurt themselves.
Quick Buying Tips:
- Ensure proper space between the two beds, so that both people sharing the bed can comfortably sit.
- Determine the height of the top bunk, to ensure enough space between bunk beds and the ceiling.
- A Material used in construction should be of good quality.
- The ladder for reaching the upper bed should be designed considering the safety issues.
- The railing of the beds should be on all four sides and wide enough to prevent any accident from falling.